Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What's Trending Now: Jumpsuits

20131210-130808.jpg

If you're like me, jumpsuits probably only made a rare appearance in your closet throughout the years. Aside from rompers a few years back and overalls now, I for one never got into jumpsuits. To me they always had a 70's disco vibe which was never a look I was trying to rock. However lately I can't help but notice how jumpsuits have come back in a big way and seem to be more stylish than ever. Celebs and street stylers alike have been spotted rocking this trend. Below are a few of the ones I'm currently eying.

Comment below and let me know if you plan on rocking this trend?!
xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

*Images in this post are not property of Fancy Francy

2 comments:

  1. […] for the fashion forward. Stand out from the sea of partiers by rocking a sexy black jumpsuit. Jumpsuits are on trend right now and will only be gaining more popularity in 2014. Start the year out on a fashion forward […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. fashion designs spain

    ReplyDelete