Friday, December 20, 2013

Style Steal: Carrie Diaries' Larissa aka Freema Agyeman

Freema Agyeman style from Carrie Diaries Collage

Of all the shows that slide across my TV during prime time hours, The Carrie Diaries is one that I've loved from the start despite having only mediocre reviews and following it's first year. Although I was late to jump on the SITC bandwagon, the minute I started writing and ended up moving to New York City, I had no choice but to become a fan. Carrie's life (though far more glamorous than mine) seems to knowingly touch on situations that me (and most of my friends) have all dealt with at sometime or another. And the Carrie Diaries definitely seem to be following in the same four inch Manolos well. And of the "Manolo walkers" on the show, "Larissa" played by Freema Agyeman is one of the most stylish of them all. Freema's character screams 80's from head to heel. I love her use of color, prints, and bold lips. To make her look real life wareable, check out the pieces we picked below!

Style Steal: Larissa of the Carrie Diaries



Comment below and let me know if you watch The Carrie Diaries, who's your favorite character?

 
xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment