Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What's Trending Now? Scalloped shorts

Scalloped shorts



Last week I showed you how to pair sequin and shorts for fun going out looks. This week I also wanted to highlight shorts, but in particular, scalloped heams. These shorts are trending this season and are so adorable! They are a great alternative to your usual every day short because they add a bit of flirty femininity to this summer stable. Comment  below and let me know if you plan to try this trend this summer! 

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try this trend ;) Lovely post!

    xoxo*
    http://segredosdeglamour.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! I'm sure it will look great, be sure to comment back and let me know if you do! I would love to see how you style it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, I LOVE your blog!! I'm so happy I stumbled upon it. Now following :)

    I think scalloped shorts are a super cute trend. I would wear any of the pairs you show above!! I wrote a post about scallops too, feel free to check it out :) http://sunnysweetheart.blogspot.com/2012/04/scallops.html

    xo-ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ally! Glad you like the post, I checked out your post and it's adorable as well! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete