Monday, June 11, 2012

What's Trending Now? Colored Jeans for Men

With Father's day right around the corner, I figured it was only right to show the men "some love" this week, with a few men centered post!


We all know colored jeans are a trend right now, that fact has been beaten into our heads almost to nauseam at this point (at least for me). I personally choose to refrain from the colored jeans myself (for personal reasons, if your interested in hearing why feel free to comment and ask me lol). 


However a slightly more interesting twist on the trend is the offering of colored jeans for men.




I personally like this look on guys, as long as it is paired with a neutral top and more toned down accessories.




I especially like the more bleached out colors, such as the pair pictured below. 









Comment below and let me know if this is a trend you like to see on guys, and guys , let me know if this is a trend you're wearing!!



xoxo,

10 comments:

  1. Okay, so I read the first two lines and I thought 'colored jeans for men, REALLY?', but they are actually nice, I like the burnt orange ones. Not sure I could ever get my husband to wear them. Then again he is color blind, and wears plaid and hawaiian print together:/ I am now following and found you via 'Flock Together Blog Hop'. Stop by and visit me at http://thebargaingame.blogspot.com/
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those, I don't think my boyfriend would go for it though haha!

    BTW I've given you the One Lovely Blog Award, read my post!

    http://lexifresh.blogspot.com/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela,

    glad you like the post, thanks for commenting! The orange are my favorite as well, and since your husband is color blind maybe you can slip a pair into his wardrobe without him noticing ;) I am now following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo much lexi! That means a lot to me, I'm really honored!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Cassie!!! I'm checking out your blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] Colored jeans are sticking around for Autumn/Fall. A while back we told you the verdict was in and it was totally fine for guys to hop on the colored jeans [...]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Men's jeans are looking great with these colours. The collection of coloured jeans is nice, thanks for providing the details regarding such.

    Mens Jeans

    ReplyDelete