Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Current Crush: Pencil Skirts




no.2



Pencil Skirts

Lately I've been loving the look of pencil skirts. Pencil skirts are a great wardrobe investment since they are a timeless piece that are always in style.


This week I am also co-hosting the link up, continue reading to enter the link up and share with us what you're currently crushing on!


Also look out for my post tomorrow showing you how to wear a pencil skirt!





Once again, last week's Current Crush Thursday was a huge success! 43 fabulous ladies link up and share what they had been "crushing" on for the week.  Let's see if we can set a new record this week and get even more ladies linked up! The past couple of weeks have been so fabulous for the Current Crush series and to celebrate, I'm going to start adding a small giveaway each week! You MUST be linked up in order to win. I'll be using Random.org to pick a # in the Linky and that will be my winner for the week! {If you'd like to donate a giveaway prize or be a future co-host, please send e-mail me!}




 Today I'm giving away...a Guest Post on Framed Frosting
Follow your host:
Danielle from Framed Frosting
This week's co-hosts are:
Francisca from Fancy Francy
The Rules
1. Follow your hosts
{They are the first 3 in the Linky and they WILL return the favor.}
2. Say Hi to at least 3 new people
{Or more! Introduce yourself... Its a great way to make new friends!}
3. Spread the word!
{The more the merrier! Grab a button and add it to your blog, 
Also, feel free to Tweet or Facebook about the link up.}

Current Crush Thursdays







xoxo,

PS. Don't forget to look out for my post tomorrow showing how you can dress up or down a pencil skirt!!!

31 comments:

  1. I love that peplum skirt! Love love love it!

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Chris! I have been drooling over peplum dresses for weeks now! I want one!!

    Rachel
    www.listsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pencil skirt it makes a look soo elegant!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather one and the peplum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeee the leather one!

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one with stripes, but then again I am obsessed with stripes these days! New follower! Thanks for hosting!

    http://somethingbroughtyouhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. im loving the black lace and green ruffle skirts! Nice choices!!

    evanne @ simplyfabulous
    http://simplyfabulous-evanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. No way! I was going to make my current crush today pencil skirts, but I went with lace instead...that's funny =p I keep seeing these adorable outfits made up of pencil skirts and flowy tops...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pencil skirts!! They are, like you said, a timeless classic, and they are so easy to dress up, or down!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the peplum skirt too!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that mint green peplum one! Oh and stripes is gorgeous too. Thanks for co-hosting with me girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I'm your newest follower from Currenty Crushing Thursday! I am looooving these pencil skirts! So fabulous. Can't wait to read more of your lovely blog!

    xo

    MacKensie
    http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Rachel!! I know what you mean, I purchased three peplum dresses this year without even realizing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Niki, I desperately want a leather pencil skirt as well but all the ones I've tried on haven't fit me well :( Hopefully the next one I try will be a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Whitney and thank you for following!! I'm glad you like the post :D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for having me Danielle, it's always a pleasure :D !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fashionable minds think a like ;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I totally agree, it's funny that you mentioned that because my post tomorrow is discussing that just that! look for for my post tomorrow showing how you can dress up a pencil skirt for work or dress it down for the weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks Leslie, glad you liked it :) and thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks MacKensie, just checked out your blog as well and it's adorable!! Following back

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love pencil skirts but I have the hardest time getting up the guts to actually buy them! Good crush! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you should TOTALLY by one Torie!! They are super easy to wear and pretty figure flattering. Check out my post tomorrow on how to style a pencil skirt, hopefully it will give you the extra push you need to buy one :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love pencil skirts. They're actually really flattering although not the easiest to bend down in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love pencil skirts I'm just not sure i can pull one off as I'm quite short. Am also now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks Lesley, and you're right! I wore one out last weekend that was fit great but it was a little difficult to bend in lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You can totally pull it off!! I'm pretty petite as well (not quite 5'4) and I love the way they look on me, just be sure to get one that fits well and falls no longer than the knee, any longer than that will make you look shorter. Hope that helped :) and thanks for following!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh these are all super cute! I want them all for work! So cute!

    ReplyDelete