Sunday, June 17, 2012

3 New Online Stomping Grounds

Stomping grounds; 

noun: A place where someone regularly spends time; a favorite haunt.

I have to be honest, part of me doesn't even want to write this post because I didn't want to have to share! Before you ask, no I am NOT an only child and YES I know I sound horribly selfish, but I'm sure most of you can relate to feeling that way once in a while. However, since I love my readers, I got over it and have decided to share with you three new online shopping sites that I can't stop looking at!! 


 

1. Wanted Vintage
Don't you hate it when you see a friend, or worse that super smug friend of a friend that you secretly can't stand but you have to pretend to like to keep the peace... and she's wearing this mouth watering {insert any article of clothing} that is just insanely perfect for YOU. After complimenting her and hearing her go on and on about how great and life altering this item is, she drops the last round house kick to your heart and tells you it's a vintage piece from her great grandmother. So of course you are pissed. As you should be! How is it fair that just because your mom came from a long line of Salvation Army donating non-hording generous people, you don't get any one of a kind vintage pieces??!! Well luckily, that might be about to change..."Wanted Vintage is a new store that specializes in finding pieces around the world that are truly inspired by vintage designs and pieces. So basically, they do the work for you, and who doesn't love feeling like they have their own personal vintage shopper! :)





2. Necessary Clothing
 Last summer while I was living in NYC I stumbled upon a store called Necessary Clothing. I had never heard of it before but was instantly hooked. Basically it was like a New York City only version of Forever21 and H&M, if they ONLY sold everything you love. Needless to say, I was instantly in love. It became a weekly Friday routine for me to go shopping there after work and pick up outfits for me to wear to all of my events that weekend. And since I could only bring a limited amount of clothes with me for the summer, I concluded that purchasing a whole new wardrobe from Necessary Clothing was completely necessary. When I came back to Atlanta I was constantly gushing to who ever would listen about how amazing the store was. After about a week I was already going through shopping withdraws and tried to find their online store and was devastated that they didn't have one. From time to time I would still check to see if an online Necessary Clothing store would magically appear and as life would happen, when I checked last week my wish FINALLY came true. Needless to say I've been on the site everyday since I discovered it and have already created a wish list so long it will require me to purchase a new wardrobe.










3. Wanelo
This is the most recent website I've started stalking. My friend told me about it today and instantly I found about a million things I can't wait to buy. It has a similar feel to pinterest except every picture you click on sends you to a direct link on where you can purchase that item. I don't know much about this site yet, but I can already tell this site might be bad news for my wallet, and great news for my credit card company.





Comment below and let me know if you have heard of these sites or plan to check them out!!!

xoxo,
Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love the items you showed from Necessary Clothing. Will definitely have to check them out. Visiting from Monday Meet Up and following along by GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I'm glad you liked my picks, that store is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to grow your experience just keep visiting this web page and be updated
    with the newest gossip posted here.

    ReplyDelete