Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weekly Wardrobe Inspiration: The High Bun

The High Bun




It's only May, and yet it's already ridiculously hot in Atlanta. The idea of me even considering wearing pants during the day went out the window quite some time ago, and having a long mop of hair over your back, only seems to intensify the heat. Solution? The stylish yet seductively bad ass high bun.

There is something so incredibly chic and sexy about wearing your hair up in a high bun. Maybe it's the association with being a prima donna or backlash from the movie Black Swan...whatever the source may be, woman all over are discovering the beauty of a high bun. Although I usually wear my hair down, when ever I do pull my hair up, I notice that I get a lot more compliments and people take notice.

 Comment below and let me know if you plan to escape the heat this summer with this style or your favorite summer time hair styles!




xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment