Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Current Crush: ID Bracelets

Lately I've been crushing on adorable ID bracelets. Maybe it's because I lost my ID for like two weeks and suffered feeling like a non person for that time (I couldn't partake in any 21 and over activities). Although I finally found it (in my car after I already paid for a replacement one of course) I still love this new trend. My favorite is pictured below (hint hint for those looking for a graduation gift for me). It's somewhat a cheat since it's not a typical ID bracelet, but I'm pretty sure it still counts.


                                                                Source: Nastygal.com



Check out some of my other top picks and comment below to let me know if this is a look you plan to wear :)




ID Bracelets


Ann Dexter Jones gold bangle
$3,000 - barneys.com

Ann Dexter Jones onyx jewelry
$2,800 - barneys.com

Engraved jewelry
$90 - maxandchloe.com

Maison Martin Margiela brass bangle
$425 - net-a-porter.com

Max Chloe evil eye jewelry
$49 - maxandchloe.com

Irene Neuwirth diamond jewelry
$2,885 - ylang23.com




xoxo,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment