Monday, April 9, 2012

What Francy Wears: Working out

Sorry for the second workout themed post in a row (fair warning tomorrow's post is also regarding working out). I want to take the time to make the disclaimer that I am in no way trying to promote extensive overworks (I myself have not even gone to the gym this week yet) but I guess once I'm on a roll, I just keep going. 

This past weekend I got a serious life upgrade in the form of a new pair of running shoes, called "Nike Women's In-Season TR Training Shoe." Below you can see several pictures of them (probably more than you actually care to see but nonetheless can). Aside from the fact that they are adorable, they also have a built-in cushion on the inside sole of the shoe, which makes it feel like your walking on a blend between a cloud and a Serta mattress. So yeah..they're pretty amazing.

Nike Women's In-Season TR Training Shoe
Here are a few links below on places were you can pick up the same pair. Let me know if you try them out!




xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment