- Leopard and Lillies is looking girly chic with her pup by her side. Pop over to see how cute they both look! (find Leopard and Lillies on Twitter!)
- Minted Glam mixes brights for a fun transitional look. She is also giving away an adorable bracelet - don't forget to enter! (find Minted Galm on Twitter!)
- Fancy Francy is loving Kim K's recent white and black look. Leather and peplum is the perfect mix and definitely one to recreate! (find Fancy Francy on Twitter!)
- Ash n' Fashn pulls out an old favorite that does triple duty! It's great for parties, weekends and work - a must have! (find Ash n' Fashn on Twitter!)
- The Glossy Life shows us how to bring a touch of fall into our homes for the cooler temps ahead. Head over to see some of the must haves! (find The Glossy Life on Twitter!)
- Olive and an Arrow channels her schoolgirl years in a cute babydoll dress! Paired with a funky shoe, it looks amazing! (find Olive and an Arrow on Twitter!)
- Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins beats the heat and remains stylish in stripes and florals. The perfect outfit for a warm day out and about!
- Urban Frill keeps it simple for a day at the beach. Floral dress and a floppy hat - so cute! (find Urban Frill on Twitter!)
- It's Not That Deep rocks the punk chic look in navy and leopard. Take note because this is such a great way to wear combat boots!
- For All Things Lovely is taking pastels into her Fall wardrobe and knocks it out of the park! Such a pretty look and perfect if you aren't quite ready to give summer up!
- My Fancy Pants looks gorgeous in a cashmere dress and sparkly shoes! A statement necklace tops the whole look off! Definitely check it out!
- Miss Top Ten Image is right on-trend in polka dots and peplum. Paired with colored denim, it makes for a colorful summer look! (find Miss Tope Ten Image on Twitter!)
- The Mrs. and The Momma is incorporating her favorite fall color into her wardrobe in an unexpected way and at a amazing price! Go check it out! (find The Mrs. and The Momma on Twitter!)
- Second Street East is taking inspiration from a manly office for a fall look that is sure to please! Head over to find out where to buy the pieces! (find Second Street East on Twitter!)
- Sweetie Pie Style rounds up her top choices for a fall must-have item - the red quilted bag! There is something for every price range! (find Sweetie Pie Style on Twitter!)
the IT list is brought to you weekly by Jill of Good Life and edited by Michelle of Second St. East.
facebook twitter bloglovin pinterest