Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Leather trimmed items for Fall

It's All in the Trim


Lately I've been obsessed with leather trimmed accessories, if you follow me on Snapette, you know that I recently went on a leather trimmed shopping binge and purchased like four new items in one day. It's safe to say leather is officially back and making a huge appearance this Fall. So what's the best way to rock this new trend? Ease into with leather trimmed accessories.  Keep reading to see some of my favorite leather trimmed picks this season!


2 comments:

  1. I love the leather trim trend. Just found your blog on Facebook's BLM group. I love it. I really do. :)

    I have many leather & leather trimmed items that I've blogged about (and can't wait to blog about)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie!! Checking out your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete