Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Like a Virgin




Anyone who's been reading Fancy Francy for a while knows that I think Rihanna is the ultimate bad ass, but who do you think taught Rihanna...?  





Madonna was and still is the original bad ass, showing girls the ropes since way back in the 80's. 




This material girl's influence can be channeled today without looking like an extra from the movie "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" by incorporating one or two of the pieces below.


Like a Virgin



Shop the look:

Bustier shirt, $50
Scotch Soda distressed denim vest, €110
Shorts, £18
Gold flat, $74
Engraved necklace, $26
Betsey Johnson lace glove, $37
Hair accessory, £6
River Island Cross And Chain Ring, $12





Cheers to these bad girls, may they continue to do it and do it well!



Disclaimer: The images of Rihanna and Madonna used in this post are NOT my own, they were sourced through google search. If one of these pictures belong to you and you would like credit please email me and I will be happy to do so!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually not a big fan of Rihanna, but I do really like Madonna! I actually like her 80s style better back when she was so cute and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post! Madonna is such an iconic figure. Loved this.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, 80's Madonna was adorable! I love her style back then so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy!! I really had fun writing this post as well :) I'm glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete