Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cocotique Beauty Box Unboxing




Beautysets - Cocotique Beauty unboxing 2





Recently I did a review on my Cocotique beauty box after using the products for some time. This month I decided to do an initial unboxing on my YouTube channel to show my first impressions of the products before using them.
Check out the video above to see my thoughts on the latest Cocotique beauty box and leave any questions you have below! Interested in trying Cocotique out for yourself? Use this link to purchase a Cocotique subscription: http://www.cocotique.com/subscribe/the-box and use my code FANDF20  to get 20% off. Also, if you haven't already, be sure to check out my review of my previous Cocotique beauty box.



Have you tried or do you plan on trying this beauty box? What has your past experience with beauty boxes been like?



xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment