Now that summer is in full swing, it's important to make sure we've covered all the essentials. Here is our list of 8 summer must haves we can't wait to use this summer.
1. Denim Jacket: A classic denim jacket never goes out of style. We love to pair them with feminine dresses for the perfect rough meets hard look. Try this standard one from Madewell or this basket weave back jacket from Urban Outfitters for an unexpected twist to any summer outfit.
2. Skater Style Dress: A few weeks back we showed you how to style a skater style dress for the winter/spring. For summer we are still loving this style dress and can't get enough of it. Try this one from Asos for a day to night look.
3. Toe Strap Shoes: We're still loving this trend into summer! Grab this style in a flat sandal and a high heel and you'll be good to go for the rest of the season!
4. Cropped Tops: These were huge last summer and they are still just as popular, updated it this summer by trying this off the shoulder variety to keep the look fresh and fun.
5. Cross Body Bags: A small, cute,. cross body bag is to this year's summer, what the clutch was to last year's summer, in other words, essential! These bags are great for bumming out at the beach during the day or dancing hands free at the bar at night.
6. Swim suit: Enough said
7. Round Sunglasses: The last few years have been all about the waffer style sunglasses but now circular glasses are popping up everyone. Get the perfect everyday sunglasses like these ones that are super flattering on almost all face shapes.
8. Printed Shorts: Printed pants made a huge comeback this spring. Continue this trend into summer by picking up a pair of silk, cotton or denim printed shorts like these. Feeling a little creative? Try making your own high waisted printed shorts out of a vintage pair of jeans (check out the tutorial here)!
Comment below and share with us your summer essentials list!
Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest