Friday, June 7, 2013

Pantene Pro V Truly Natural Review



20130607-131921.jpg


Pantene Pro V Truly Natural is a new line of hair care products designed with curly/kinky girls in mind. The new line includes a clarifying shampoo, deep conditioner, and co wash cleansing conditioner for hair care. As well as a defining curl custard and Argan Oil Shine Serum for styling. I was sent the full line to try out and after testing it out for two weeks, I can honesty say that the co-wash conditioner is a stand out star. From the start, it was the product I was most excited to try out and I'm happy to say it definitely didn't disappoint.



20130607-132454.jpg

It left my hair clean while still providing enough moisturizer and "slippage" between my curls, that detangling was easy even without leave in conditioner. I am definitely keeping this product as apart of my hair care routine.

Another product that worked well with my hair is the defining curl custard. I first tried to apply it on wet freshly washed hair and did not achieve any extra curl definition from the product on my 4b hair. The second time I used some of this product on dry hair while braiding it for a braid out and was pleasantly surprised to see an increase in definition. There was a bit of a stiffness to the curl that was borderline on "crunchy" so next time I would apply a little less product.

Overall all the products have a light slightly floral scent that I prefer over a too strong or fruity scent. All of the products are light weight in consistency and did not weight my hair down. The deep conditioner and shine serum were both average and seemed to do the job. I did not try the clarifying shampoo since my hair was already pretty clean and didn't have much product buildup in it. I would probably only use the shampoo on rare occasions when I really need to clarify my hair, like after taking out a protective hair style.

Since these products are relatively inexpensive (all under $5!) I would recommend trying some out for yourself and seeing your results.

xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest



I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment