Monday, February 24, 2014

Must Have Monday: Cute Work out Wear


Must have Monday: Workout Wear


 

The count down to Spring (aka mid-drift baring season) has begun and those of us who've put on a little "winter weight" are slowly but surely starting to wake up from our hibernation. With only a few precious weeks left to prepare for the "Spring body debut", I've been hitting the gym again and trying out a new diet (more on that later). As someone who is the furthest thing from a "gym bunny" I need all the help I can get to motivate myself to go to the gym. With that in mind, I've been eying new cute active wear, to make going to the gym slightly more enjoyable. Although typically I don't wear a lot of pink for some reason when it comes to work out gear, I love everything bright pink or black (just like my running shoes).

Keep reading below to see my active wear picks (pictured clockwise from left) and why they're on my "lust list".

- A cheetah print bra tank and sports bra it's definitely just the right pick me up for early morning workouts, which is why I'm loving these ones from Juicy Couture

- While the weather is still chilly, a light weight jacket is essential, such as this stylish pink windbreaker  from Yoox.com

- There's nothing like the perfect pair of running shorts, a staple for everyone's workout wardrobe. I love these classic dry fit ones from Nike.

- These bright pink yoga pants from Under Armor also caught my eye and almost made it into my shopping cart until I realized Birkram Yoga class not included

 

Comment below and let me know what's on your must have list this week!
xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment