Monday, October 29, 2012

How to Prepare Your Wardrobe for Colder Weather


Untitled #125


 

With all this talk this past weekend of preparing for hurricane Sandy hitting the Northeast, I figured it would be a good idea to also make a cold weather survival list for the brisk temperatures sure to follow closely after Sandy (not to mention the surge of online shopping that sure to also accompany Sandy as we stay inside the next week days).

So now that Autumn has made it clear that it's officially taking over, what's a southern girl (who's closest thing to a winter coat is a flannel shirt) to do? Aside from the clear excuse to purchase a whole new wardrobe, its time to transition my current wardrobe with a few key items.

Keep reading to see my "essentials" and where to purchase your own!





rf






Comment below and let me know your cold weather essentials!


xoxo,


Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest



15 comments:

  1. Cute! I definitely have variations of each piece. Love cold weather style! #BLM Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gloves & trench coat, maybe because I own something similar. I also love your blog layout, nice & clean & easy to navigate through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stuck inside because of #HurricaneSandy so in leggings and head scarf still! Blog hopping from #BLMGirls, have a fantabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome fall pieces! The tan trench coat is fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall staples, beautiful trench!!

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to check out my post for today. I shared the same thoughts about coats! Ha ha! I do love love that coat you picked even though I never wear them...

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Chioma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Rebecca, glad you like the pieces I picked out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by Antionette!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Roxy, great fashionable minds think alike :) !! And I'm glad you like the layout of my blog, xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great List! I'm loving chunky infinity scarves right now :-)

    ReplyDelete