Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I wear my Sunglasses at Night...


For those of us who aren't lucky enough to have 20/20 vision, or the hipsters individuals that choose to wear eye glasses for style, the battle between eye glasses and sunnies has been in full swing. Debating whether to forgo sight or protection from sunlight is one call no one should have to make (and PLEASE no one even mention transition lenses as if that is even a slightly acceptable compromise). I myself have been meaning to invest in a pair of prescription sunglasses ever since my eyes decided that after almost 7 years of matrimony, contacts suddenly annoy them and I've been forced to wear my glasses a lot more. Needless to say I was thrilled when Firmoo contacted me to do a review on one of their products. I naturally chose to review a pair of sunnies since I already have glasses that I love, and plus what girl can resist having one more pair of sunglasses! :)







I chose a pair of big frame Sunnies in the color tortoise (surprise surprise since that basically describes ALL of the sunnies I own). What was actually surprising is how fast the package arrived, especially considering the fact that my sunglasses were custom-made to fit my prescription and face. The sunglasses themselves fit great, and were true to the picture on the site. The only con I have is that when the light hits the lenses there is a green reflective light, I'm not sure why...but it's kinda strange. None the less overall I am very satisfied with my product and believe that the sunglasses are worth checking out, especially at their current price point.


Comment below and let me know what you think of these sunnies!! Will you be trying out any of their Rx or non Rx sunnies?!



xoxo,






Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin' | Pinterest


About Firmoo:


Firmoo's mission is "Vision and Fashion the Frugal Way with high-quality and fashionable eyewear at the most affordable prices. Firmoo is currently offering FREE eyewear to first time buyers, for more information regarding this promotion go to http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html

;

2 comments:

  1. I found you on the blog hop and really love your blog! I received a pair of prescription glasses from Firmoo (also tortoise) but LOVE your sunglasses. I'm tempted to get a pair just like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Georgina! I love to see your review of your glasses from firmoo as well :)

    ReplyDelete