Today's "how to" is a guest post from across the pond by another Fancy blogger named "Fran" who blogs over at Teahab. She was gracious enough to share with my reader's one of her DIY projects :)
Hi, I’m Francesca. I write a DIY fashion blog called Teahab. Over at
Teahab we take current trends and explore different ways of easily
creating your own fashion and accessories. Francisca has very kindly
asked me to guest post here on Fancy Francy, and I loved the site so
much I couldn’t resist.
Hope you enjoy the post! Fran xx
Keep reading to see how to create this DIY project!! :)
- Lobster Clasp
- Box Clasps
- Cotton Cord
1. Cut three pieces of cotton, each 40 inches in length. Then cut each of these into three equal pieces.
3. Take a piece of large link chain around 7.5 inches long. Measure this against you wrist and add or take off links as you need. The two ends of chain should meet.
4. Open the last link and thread on the box clasps in any order.
5. Starting three links in plait the cottons cords onto the chain. I like to check the cottons are threaded through the chain links in sequence to make sure my plait is correct.
6. Stop plaiting three links before the end of the chain and attach three more box closers on the ends.
7. Open up the last link of the chain then thread on the box clasps and a lobster clasp.
How'd you like today's guest post?! Comment below and let me know if you plan to try this DIY tutorial!! Also be sure to check Fran out at on her blog Teahab!!