Monday, April 21, 2014

Brand you Should Know: Liz Earle Skincare

20140421-005027.jpg

As a beauty blogger, I somewhat pride myself on staying up on major beauty trends and knowing most beauty companies. So naturally I was pretty surprised when I got introduced to a new company through Birchbox that was completely off my radar.

Recently Birchbox and Liz Earle hosted a special informational blogger breakfast were I got the opportunity to learn all about this British brand. While they are relatively new to the States, they have been a favorite across the pond for years. Liz Earle describes themselves as naturally active skincare. They focus on using "precious ingredients" to promote inside and outside beauty. While they do not label themselves as an organic brand, they use organic and ethically sourced ingredients in their products.

Their claim to fame is their signature "cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser". This two part system consists of a soothing cream cleanser and a muslim cloth for exfoliating/polishing off the cleanser. Like most of their products it's suitable for all skin types and doesn't contain any harsh ingredients.

I've personally been using this cleanser for a little over a week now and have enjoyed it. While I'm not sure if its made any improvements to my skin yet, I definitely enjoy using the warm muslim cloth on my face and like the fact that my skin doesn't feel stripped after like with other cleansers.

In addition to the polish and shine cleanser, they also have the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Gentle Face Exfoliator, and Skin Repair Moisturizer to name a few.

Interested in trying out this brand? Liz Earle is available in the U.S through Birchbox.com. You can also shop my favorites from this line below!
[show_shopthepost_widget id="9032"]

 
xoxo,


Like what you read? Follow Fancy Francy on RSS and Bloglovin so you don’t miss a post!!

Want more Fancy Francy? Be sure to follow on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This is great information. I just forwarded it to my cousins in UK I am sure they'll find it interesting as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. […] Earle Cleanse and Polish: The first item I talked about a few weeks ago when I first got introduced to it through Birchbox. Though I have been using this for the past […]

    ReplyDelete